The purpose of my blog is to share my life lessons and travel experiences that may encourage others to follow their dreams, relate to those who have encountered similar situations, and provide a means for individuals to live vicariously through my adventures!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Filling the Void

Flashback to...11 February 2010

I was not able to appreciate my friendships quite as much, when I have been single in the past, as if only a lover could fill this imagined void within myself.  But, there really is no void...

2 comments:

  1. I really like these flashback posts that you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Keith! I find it interesting to compare my thoughts and circumstances of two years ago to those of today. Oftentimes, the past is quite relevant to the present. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, if I'm successfully using history to avoid making the same mistakes or if this just makes it more obvious that I'm repeating my error.

    Also, I like being able to share my past writings without having to stick them at the back of my blog, where few may venture!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Current Occupation: Volunteer by volunteerann1@gmail.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License