The purpose of my blog is to share my life lessons and travel experiences that may encourage others to follow their dreams, relate to those who have encountered similar situations, and provide a means for individuals to live vicariously through my adventures!

Friday, April 13, 2012

CD Release!

Two months ago I wrote about a show that I attended and the power of music. Just a few days ago, Hoots and Hellmouth officially released their new album entitled Salt. Of course, it's not comparable to a live performance, which you should check out if they pass through your town, but the melodies and lyrics are moving nonetheless.

You can preview Salt online. It is also for sale on Hoots and Hellmouth's website and bandcamp webpage, Amazon, and iTunes. My favorite song from this album is "Ocean, Open Wide," which illustrates the interconnectedness of all living things. At least, this is how I interpret it.

I hope you enjoy Hoots and Hellmouth's music as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, the website, on which you could preview Hoots and Hellmouth's Salt changes weekly. Since it's no longer available, I'm removing the link. You can still follow the other links to purchase their new album. You can also check them out on YouTube!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0nKAyrgsE&feature=related

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Current Occupation: Volunteer by volunteerann1@gmail.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License