The purpose of my blog is to share my life lessons and travel experiences that may encourage others to follow their dreams, relate to those who have encountered similar situations, and provide a means for individuals to live vicariously through my adventures!

Friday, July 8, 2011

How Different Life Could Be

It is interesting to think that if I had made a slightly different decision from miniscule to major life choice, then I would not be where I am today; I would not be who I am.  It is also rather sad and a bit scary that my life would not be as it is, since, overall, I am happy with the direction, in which I am going, whether I know where it may lead or not.  To think that I may have never met the people who I know or have befriended, that there would be things I never learned, places to which I never traveled!  These factors have all created my experiences and lessons in life and shaped it into what it is in the present.  There are certainly aspects of myself that I would improve upon, but that is one’s life work.  And of course, in hindsight, some things may have had a better alternative approach, but again, the slightest difference would drastically change the whole of my life.  So I really cannot regret what I have done.  I can only recognize my errors and heighten my awareness of them, so that I may prevent them from reoccurring again, when I notice similar signs arising.  I can learn to appreciate what I have learned from my experiences, even the most uncomfortable situations, which becomes easier with the passage of time.  Yet, some take longer to find the good in or to let go of than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Current Occupation: Volunteer by volunteerann1@gmail.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License