The purpose of my blog is to share my life lessons and travel experiences that may encourage others to follow their dreams, relate to those who have encountered similar situations, and provide a means for individuals to live vicariously through my adventures!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

On the Road Again

This still feels so surreal.  How could I possibly be anywhere different than I am right now, having been here at home for such a long time?  I feel more confident in where I’m going, what I’m doing, though it also feels as if I just haven't woken from a dream. Yet, reality is slowly sinking in, as I can see my hands visibly shaking out of nervousness, though perhaps, a twinge of excitement.  I’ll be fine, just let go and do what I can.  It’s all planned.  I can’t do much more than follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Current Occupation: Volunteer by volunteerann1@gmail.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License